My thoughts are with all Victorians who have suffered loss during the devastating Victorian bushfires. I would also like draw attention to the fact that tenants have rights if their rental property has been impacted by bushfires. Help and advice can be obtained from the Consumer Affairs Victoria website (External link) or by contacting Consumer Affairs Victoria on 1300 792 383.